About Moms Life Now
We are a blog dedicated to inspire, educate and motivate moms & dads toward a more fulfilling lifestyle. We aim to provide information, tips, real-life stories, and resources that add value to the reader, are entertaining and help solve problems. If you think you could add value to Mom’s life now in these categories mentioned below, we highly welcome you!
Here are the topics we cover:
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Posts should be your own (original) work and not be already published somewhere else.
- Posts must be relevant and on topic with the mentioned categories above.
- We recommend the posts be between 1,000-3,000 words.
- Posts should make good use of keywords; please add these with your submission.
- Please do not add affiliate links in your post. We reserve the right to use no-follow links.
- If you are writing a post that offers instructions, how-tos, or could do with images to explain something, we prefer images to be your own; Please ensure images are of good quality and are relevant to the topic. No smaller than 800px wide.
- Images for standard posts are not required, as we will source and add them to our website and socials.
- Please also note that we will edit the content and title if needed to fit our brand message and style guide. But we do prefer you spell check, check grammar and punctuation. If posts require heavy editing, we will not accept them.
- Add a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Please also include a website link and social media links (optional). We will place these links at the end of the blog post.
- At this current time, we do not offer any monetary compensation for guest posts.
Process Once Submitted
- Once submitted, we will receive an email with your post submission.
- Please allow up to 2-4 weeks for a reply from our editing team to discuss your submission.
- If you have not received a response from us after 4 weeks, please email us a follow-up as we may be busy at the time.
- We may accept your submission, request a revision, or decline.
- Publishing your post will be subject to our content calendar; however, we will email you to let you know when your post will be issued.
Please use this form below to submit your work:
(insert form here)